Ambit is expanding the Pennsylvania market and will be covering the PECO Gas market, and adding two states Rode Island and Delaware.
█ = Elec (Oct 30, 2013), █ = No Service Yet
Once, a man was passing an elephant when he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that this huge creature was being held by only a small rope tied to it’s front leg. No chains, no cage. It was obvious that the elephant could, at anytime, break away from that bond, but for some reason, it did not.
The man saw a trainer nearby, and asked why the animal, just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” the trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller, we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”
The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds, but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.
Like the elephants, how many of us go through life, hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?
Realize your potential, come out of your old beliefs and the fear of failures. Just because you couldn’t do something at one time, or something didn’t work earlier, doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do it now.
1. You must make and keep a schedule. Every business must be OPEN in order to make a profit. It doesn’t matter whether you are in Network Marketing or own a McDonalds, if you don’t turn on the lights open the doors and let folks know you’re doing business, no one will show and you WILL FAIL. Set your business hours, live by them every day. Make it a habit!
2. Sponsor up – but don’t neglect anybody. Rank yourself on a scale of 1-10, then go talk to everyone who ranks higher than you, they will grow your business faster and create more success for you. If they say no right now, they’ll come in later when they see you succeed, and the additional opportunities your company provides!
3. Find people that want it for them. A quote: “The day you stop looking for acceptance and start looking for business partners is the day your business will take off.”
4. Don’t try to motivate those that cannot be motivated.(A corollary to #3 because we need it.) We can supply the tools, the system, the training the materials but we cannot supply motivation. The person happy to be sitting in the rain does not need an umbrella. The person who doesn’t wear shoes does not need a shoeshine kit. Find the people who are motivated to achieve more and provide more for themselves their families and their communities.
5. Keep it simple Try teaching someone the Gettysburgaddresses and then have him or her teach someone else who will then teach someone else. How long before it is unrecognizable? Not long! Teach them our simple system and they can replicate that.
6. Make money not excuses. You can do only one or the other. You cannot do both. Make your choice!
7. Establish why you are doing this business. Keep the focus on your why and don’t let the bumps in the road stop you dead. Establish why each of your partners is doing the business, down to the color of the upholstery, color make and model of the car. The bump in the road looms large if you get down on your knees and stare at it. Stand-up and focus on your destination and the bump disappears. The tightrope walker never looks where his feet are; he always focuses on his destination. The same is true for a mogul skier, racecar driver, jockey and anyone else striving to achieve more!
8. You must develop leaders or your business will turn upside down. How do you spot / find and develop leaders. Look for those are working! Focus on developing them as leaders and you will achieve every goal more quickly because you will have more people succeeding!
9. Your success depends on the success of your organization. Focus on supporting others on your TEAM. Build Success Units of Business Partners who each enroll new Business Partners. Teach them to do the same and you will create an organization of successful people! Zig Ziglar said: Help enough other people get what they want and you will get what you want.
10. Put great people in immediately. Don’t wait for the right time. Excitement and early success builds this business better than anything. Bring them in immediately and create an atmosphere of success that others will follow. They will serve, as role models and everyone will want to be part of your organization.
11. Get under people, not on top of them. Support, educate and help. Build people up. Lift people up show people their best side so that they see it too and share it with others. Be proud of their skills and help them conquer their fears and weaknesses.
12. Be proud of what you are doing. Question, “What do you do? Answer: I’m a Professional Networker; it works really well for me…I am part of a great Team!
Sure there are people who failed at this, but they did not have our system! There are people who failed High School. Should every kid in the USA skip high school? The opportunities are endless and our business is the businesses of helping people take charge of their lives, of regaining control of the out of control. We are network marketers!
13. Don’t Mother people. Lead by example. You can’t say the wrong thing to the right people or the right thing to the wrong people. Train leaders and let them work. A quote: “Wealth hides itself from those who must do everything themselves and exposes itself to those who have the patients to coach others.” People learn by trying. People who aren’t trying don’t need help.
To be great you have to be good first.
To be good you have to bad first.
To be bad, you have to try.
Work with the people who are trying, who are taking action and help them be more effective in their actions. Demonstrate it every day in your daily activities as you build your business.
14. Build teams, not individuals. Find a system and use it consistently with your whole team. Work in teams, get an accountability partner who you communicate with daily on your goals, what you are going to get done and then at the end of the day, let them know what you have accomplished. Hold them accountable too.
15. Develop an Attitude of Action. Stop waiting for something to happen. Every day you spend doing something that does not ultimately move you in the direction you want to go are a day wasted. Business and life are not spectator sports. Get in the game, you cannot win or advance if you’re not in the game.
We all know that knowledge is power but it is what you do with that knowledge and how you put it into action is what makes the difference. Customers, and potential business builders like yourself, are warming up to the idea and gaining insight that they can now switch energy service providers and save money because deregulation is happening! There is no time in history like the time we are in now to take advantage of this exciting business opportunity in Ambit Energy.
As if you really need the top five reasons to join the Ambit Opportunity, I’ll lay it out for you so it makes perfect sense for you to get started today!
Hello! Ambit Power Team:
Business opportunity such as Ambit Energy might only happen to you once in lifetime. This business is really about going out and finding, recruiting, and training really great leaders. Network marketing is simple, but not easy. It is not easy because it involves dealing with people. Any time you are dealing with people, you are going to have challenges. The soul of network marketing is in the relationships between the people that comprise the essence of the business. Though you may attract a prospect on the Internet, you will still need to build the relationship in person or on the telephone. Those who will make a lot of money in network marketing today and in the future are the people who are willing to build community and leadership within their organizations. That is not an easy job. However, how easy is it to go to work every day for 30 to 40 years or more? You will always get what you get if you continue to do what you do. You cannot give something that you don’t have to your downline therefore learn, recruit and train like those top leaders in Ambit.
There are many important choices need to be make in life and you just made one of them recently by joining Ambit Energy; this fast growing marketing vehicle could help you and your family to achieve financial and time freedom within three to five years if you are willing to work hard and work smart by following these 12 SUCCESS STEPS:
If you stay focus and put these 12 success steps into practice for the next 12 months starting today, you will see residual income check keep coming into your bank account week after week. You could work part-time and get full-time pay but I just want to remind you that SUCCESS is a CHOICE, not destiny nor luck; your are the CEO & President of your Ambit Energy Business, you could either Make Money or Make Excuses but you cannot Make Both.
If you have any question regarding your Ambit Energy Business, feel free to contact your sponsor or call the Ambit Consultant Support Hotline 1-877-302-6248 for assistance.
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
12 Steps that change our future ( pdf )