If you had started an old-fashioned business, you would’ve had to put together a complete inventory of products to sell.
Luckily, you started an Ambit business – where your inventory doesn’t require any giant storage spaces or revolving glass cases.
Your inventory is your prospect list! That’s where your success will come from, so here’s a quick refresher on making sure your prospect list is the best it can be.
- If you didn’t make your prospect list right away, do it right now! The more names on your list, the better.
- Don’t leave anyone off the list – don’t pre-judge. In fact, people who are already successful with a career are often the best prospects!
- This is a “living” list. Update it constantly.
- There are many ways to add to your list:
- Check your phone contacts.
- Check your Facebook friends, Twitter followers, and LinkedIn connections.
- Check friends of your friends.
When you approach a prospect on your list, but they’re not interested in the Ambit Opportunity, be sure to ask if they know anyone who might be interested. There are always ways to grow your list!
You can even build your list online. Visit PowerZone and find the “List Builder” tool in Ambit University. Use the “Memory Jogger” there to help you develop your list and make sure you talk to everybody on time.
The list doesn’t stop with you! When you sponsor a new Consultant into your organization, be sure to sit down with them as soon as possible to help them develop their list. Also, sit down with others in your organization to revisit their lists. The great thing about your business is that you really can work it as a team – which is often the key to success.
So if your list is ready, get it out and start adding to it. If you don’t have a list, what are you waiting for? Success is waiting for you!
Next week: How to start working your list!