- Central Maine Power Company (Light Blue)
606,000 Potential Customers
- Emera Maine – Formerly Bangor Hydro Electric (Light Teal)
117,000 Potential Customers
- Enrollments Begin January 30, 2015
Residential & Small Commercial
Total of 723,000 Potential Customers
A couple announcements that came out of this month’s simulcast.
Opening the Electric market in New Hampshire expanding service areas in New England states.
█ = Elec (Spring 2014), █ = No Service Yet
Also moving south of Maryland Ambit will start providing Gas service in Virginia.
█ = Gas (Spring 2014), █ = No Service Yet
Lastly, Ambit will be expanding markets in Pensylvania and Texas.
The company will also add natural gas services in UGI Gas territory in Pennsylvania and electricity services in Sharyland Utilities and Sharyland McAllen territories in Texas. The company will begin accepting customer enrollments in these markets this spring.
Once, a man was passing an elephant when he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that this huge creature was being held by only a small rope tied to it’s front leg. No chains, no cage. It was obvious that the elephant could, at anytime, break away from that bond, but for some reason, it did not.
The man saw a trainer nearby, and asked why the animal, just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” the trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller, we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”
The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds, but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.
Like the elephants, how many of us go through life, hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?
Realize your potential, come out of your old beliefs and the fear of failures. Just because you couldn’t do something at one time, or something didn’t work earlier, doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do it now.
There is an easier way to save on your energy bill!
Make the switch to Ambit Energy!
Over the past few days I have been adding subtitles to the Energy 526 videos for our hearing impaired partners.
Here is a sample of part 1 the intro video.
The rest can be found in the videos section of this site.
Who do you know ??? We (your upline support team) would like to know !!! Whether you’re new in the business or you’ve been in for a while, your upline support team would like to help kick-start your new vehicle on the road to financial success. If you take action, you’ll find the network marketing business to be very powerful when you work as a cohesive team…you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Putting together your names (prospect) list is the first, but most important step. These names that you list below should be: people that you know to some degree, and/or; they have a need for a change, and/or; their timing is right or they’re searching for an income opportunity, and/or; they know a lot of people, and/or; they are leaders in their sphere of influence, and/or; they have talents that are conducive to business. Don’t be afraid to include your “CHICKEN LIST”. This list would be people that you may be apprehensive about talking to about the business for whatever reason. Your upline support team will help you with this list.
Your immediate plan of action is to prepare a names list of 60 candidates or more for you business. You will notice that there are stars next to the top 10 names. These should be your best candidates (people you want the most). Your upline support team will commit to helping you with the starred top 10 names so that they can both teach you important recruiting techniques as well as help you get these people into your organization. It is important that you prepare the list promptly so that your upline can begin working with you. Make it your goal to complete this list within 3 to 7 days after beginning your business. After your list is completed, follow up with your sponsor and give him/her a copy of this list. Your sponsor will review this list with you and will keep a copy of this list for his/her records as well as a carbon copy of your list to key upline leaders for their records.
At this point, it’s time to start calling your candidates. Remember…you’re a professional “sorter” in this business, not a “convincer”… “sorting” through your candidates whose timing is right. You will want to make 3 way calls with your upline with the top 10 list, introduce them to their business (2 minute commercial), peak their interest (don’t satisfy it), and book appointments. The more calls you make and the faster you call all of them…the quicker your start. With the help of your upline, determine how each candidate will be approached (i.e. 3 way call, opinion/evaluation approach, direct approach, indirect approach, product approach, video approach, referral approach, etc.) and what setting will the booked appointment take place (one-on-one, two-on-one, home presentation, hotel meeting, etc.). IT’S TIME TO GET STARTED !!!
- If a candidate shows a resistance to taking a look at the business, always use the video approach. This dramatically increases your chances of getting a skeptical candidate to at least get a strong look at the business. After they watch the video(s), pick the video(s) back up, answer their questions, and book a follow up meeting to discuss the business in more detail.
- Make sure that you have as many names and phone numbers of your upline as possible. They are your support system…communicate with them consistently…they are a great source of information. For the first month, you should communicate with your sponsor at least 2 to 3 times per week. You should also communicate with upline Executive Coordinator at least once a week.
- Though your upline, quickly become aware of all meetings being done by your upline in your area (home presentations and hotel meetings). These will be a very instrumental tool to building your business. Even if you may not have prospects to bring to a meeting(s) anyway. The more exposure you have to the business, the more you learn, the faster you grow.
Success results when preparedness (your prospect) and opportunity (what you can offer) meet. Select those who are prepared – those who have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE (a must), who are respected and ambitious, and who are on your level or above.
Most often, the more successful a person is already, the quicker they are to see the tremendous opportunity that Ambit Energy has to offer. Remember, you are doing them a favor – they are not doing you a favor. You are offering them the opportunity for financial freedom and the realization of their dreams.
Be sure not to prejudge people. When you think, “oh, they wouldn’t be interested,” you have just made a decision for that person. A decision that deprives them of one of the greatest opportunities this country has to offer. Give them the freedom to decide. Then, they can never say that you didn’t give them a chance. Many will thank you for the rest of their lives. Prejudging can cost you more than you can imagine – in time, effort, and MONEY!
MORE: Ambit Namelist Making ( pdf )
One of the great things about owning your own Ambit Energy business is that it’s perfect for introducing to people you already know — or your “warm market.”
But regardless of how many people you know, you can always expand your “ambit” (or “sphere of influence”). Here are a few ways to get more connected:
- Have fun. Join groups that share your hobbies/interests. From stamp collecting fans (philatelists) to rock climbers, there are plenty of opportunities to meet people, make friends and share the Opportunity.
- Get local. Sign up with your area’s Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau and any kind of economic development organization — it’s a great way to meet other entrepreneurs and new residents.
- Help the community. There are plenty of service organizations to choose from — the Rotary Club, local charities, youth sports and religious groups are just some of your options. You can do well and do business at the same time!
So open you up to new opportunities— and you’ll find that you’ve opened up to more business-growing opportunities as well!